Re: [Anjuta-list] Linking up External Libraries

Hi!

> gcc -Wall -Werror -o file file.c -lm -lfft3w

You can specify the extra CFLAGS (like -Wall -Werror) in Build->Configure.
Checkout the Debug configuration to see how the flags are passed to the
configure script.

> 1.how should i link them up
> 2.Gcc compiler always search  for headers and .lib files in some default
> directories are these are same in Ajunta
> 3.I will be using ajunta with lot of external libraries ! so wondering
> what extra should i know

Please read http://library.gnome.org/users/anjuta-build-tutorial/2.26/ and
http://library.gnome.org/devel/anjuta-manual/stable/project-config.html.en
where your questions will be answered.