[Anjuta-list] Problem

Hi,
execting programs does not work with  "F3" or "Erstellen->Programm ausführen". I get the following message:
"EXECUTING:
/home/felix/Desktop/Programmieren/Hallo Welt/src/hallo-welt

** ERROR **: Unable to execute the command (not found)

aborting...

Program has been terminated receiving signal 6 (Aborted)
Press the Enter key to close this terminal ... "

I've tried it with the "hello world"-Program, if i write ./hello-world in the Terminal, then the program works.
How can I fix this Error?
Felix Schultheis
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser