Re: [anjuta-list] Adding new module and package doesn't get the module name inserted....

Hi!

> Hi Johannes, et. al.,
>
> I just created a new generic C project, added my files to it, added a
> module which I called module1, added the jack and fftw3 packages, and
> then tried to configure and build the project, and I got a problem in
> configure.ac.
>
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES(Enter new module, fftw3 jack)
>
> I changed the "Enter new module" to module1 and all seems fine, except
> that I have to add -ljack -lfftw3 to the Makefile.am LDFLAGS.
>
> Did I do the right thing?

The problem is you need to add new modules to your project, you also have
to add those modules in the targets (see
http://library.gnome.org/devel/anjuta-manual/stable/project-config.html.en#target-properties).

The "Enter new module" thing seems to be a bug though.

Normally, e.g. when you create a non generic C project there will already
be a module that you can use.