Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta missing lib files-Mandriva 2009

Hi!

> When I select Gnome as a project Anjuta complains that it needs
> libgnome-2.0>=2.14 & libgnomeui-2.0>=2.14 to proceed.
> These rpm's are not contained in rpmdrake on my system & I'm unable to
> find them on mirror sites.
> Does anyone know where I might find them.
> Thanks

I can't tell you where you find those files (though it is likely that the
packages are called something like libgnomeui-dev or libgnomeui2-dev).
Anyway, libgnome(ui) is deprecated, don't use it in new code. Better just
start off with a Gtk+ project. The GNOME projects will be removed from the
project-wizard soon (or already have been removed).