Re: [anjuta-list] Status of Anjuta related project

Hi,

Le 18/12/2010 00:10, Mathieu Dupuy a écrit :
On the project page (http://projects.gnome.org/anjuta/projects.html)
(which seems a bit outdated), the vala plugin is still shown, whereas
it has been merged into Anjuta.
In addition, the bitbucket project page tell it's discontinued since
it has been merged into Anjuta, and additionally the blog is
unreachable at the time I write these lines.
Maybe do some update and clean-up ?
By the way, is there still a need to display plugins that have been
made part of Anjuta core ? They could be listed in features list. It's
a bit less dazzling, but IMHO I think redundancy is a bit confusing.

Correct me if I'm wrong

You're right. It would be useful to update the site. Is there someone who want to take care of this ?