Re: [Anjuta-list] Symbols view and "new tabs"

Hi!

> reintroducing true tabs in the ui is great. maybe there should be more
> space between the "dock name" and the tabs.

Yes, maybe adding some more spacing to the boxes would be nice. I will
check.

I don't think we will change the button shape for the gdl windows. You
can set this to real tabs if you want to in the preferences but I quite
like the way it currently looks.

> symbols view shows duplicities and doesn't differentiate between a
> type and a pointer to that type.

The whole symbol model is new in master and still has some issues that
we work on.

Thanks,