[Anjuta-list] Debug mode

Hello all.

Each time I start a run Anjuta in debug mode, I get the message:

"Are you sure you want to debug a program not using the Debug
configuration ?"

In 'Build -> Select-configuration', Debug is selected.

I have tried to do 'Build -> Remove configuration', then re-run
configuration... No luck (The clean signal stepping shows that the
new code was actually compiled with -O0)

The debug configuration points to a dedicated directory (as per the docs).

John.

PD: Feature request: I'd like to be able to change the column widths in
the 'Locals' (variable) listing, so I can move that panel to the right of
the source code (I have one of those 16:9 displays with loads of
horizontal real estate).