Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta and Gdl 2.28.0 release

Hi!

That probably a linking problem. Do you have another anjuta/libanjuta
installation somewhere (in /usr/local for example?). Because the dynamic
linker will take the first libanjuta instace it finds and if this is and
older one you might get this error message.

I doesn't have anything to do with gdl.