Re: [Anjuta-list] some problem when I try to debug on Anjuta 2.26 with Moblin SDK

Hi,

HAWAII a écrit :
I have some problem when I try to debug on Anjuta 2.26 with Moblin SDK
I create a project of C->Generic(Minimal) . And Configure the project in Debug Configuration.
And I Debug the Program in  Run -> Debug Program
but the program can not be run.
I copy the error message. What is the problem??

It seems that the debugger has not found the program that you want to debug. You should look in Run->Program parameter and check that the program define here exist and can be run.