Re: [Anjuta-list] What happens to the SVN plugin?

Am Sat, 02 May 2009 08:59:32 +0200 schrieb Johannes Schmid:

> Hi!
>
> > I run this software:
> >
> > Anjuta 2.26.0.0
> > Ubuntu 9.04
> >
> > But since Ubuntu 8.04 I see no more SVN plugin in Anjuta. Any ideas
> > what happened to it? Is it for some reason only not compiled in the
> > distribution or is there another reason (broken, unstable,...) why
> > is it missing?
>
> Most likely a distribution issue. The plugin is stable and is included
> with the default option when libsvn (and it's dependencies) are
> installed. Ubuntu provides all these packages so I don't know why they
> did not include it. Please file a bug against anjuta in launchpad.

I searched for it and there are yet an ticket in launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/anjuta/+bug/345491
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/anjuta/+bug/282160
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/anjuta/+bug/339183

It seems they've packaging problems. I'll recompile the source package
for my system.

regards
Andreas