[Anjuta-list] Anjuta blog and website move

Hi everybody!

Since SF.net keeps making me crazy with all their restrictions I will
try to move most of our stuff over to GNOME infrastructure.

I have created a blog that will replace the SF.net news system:
blogs.gnome.org/anjuta

If anybody here wants to post about a new exiting feature he is
implementing, drop me a note with your blogs.gnome.org account and I
will try to adjust the permissions.

A prototype of the converted (non php) website is available at
projects.gnome.org/anjuta/index.shtml

There are still some issues with the css and the automatic aggregation
of the blog as news (using some cron script) is not implemented yet. I
will try to get this in place soon. Everybody with access to GNOME svn
can change the site:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/projects.gnome.org/anjuta/ (be sure to read the README of the gnomeweb-wml module first)

New releases will be available from download.gnome.org only (it's faster
to upload and faster to download anyway).