Re: [Anjuta-list] German translation

Hi!

> on which place could discussions about translations (here: german) in
> anjuta take place?

gnome-de gnome org (in general you can find all the teams on
l10n.gnome.org)

> Not that something is really "wrong" translated, but I'm, really
> thinking about using the english version. In my eyes it's not useful to
> translate everything in an application for developers.

It's sometimes difficult though there are a lot of german words that are
a good and exact tranlation of a english terms even if you might not be
used to them. But you can always propose better translation at the list
mentioned above (you can even file bugs in bugzilla against the l10n
component and the "German" module.