Re: [Anjuta-list] error to compile a c++ project

I still don't find a way to work out the problem. So I just trying to
uninstall autoconf, automake, autogen, intltool, m4 and libtool and all
related files in the system. After that, I reinstall automake-1.11,
autogen-5.9.8,  autoconf-2.6.3, intltool-0.40.6, libtool-2.2.a,
m4-1.4.13

I create a new c++ project in anjuta, but during compilation (aclocal,
autoheader, autoconf and automake) has no problem, but when it comes to
./configure, it shows the following error

./configure: line 7337: syntax error near unexpected token `0.35.0'
./configure: line 7337: `IT_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.35.0)'

it is really weird. I don't know what's going on, someone said this
error is coming from undefine of IT_PROG_INTLTOOL, but where and how should
I define such a function?

By the way, I just found that if I remove IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.35.0]) in
configure.ac and then build the project again, though some error occurs
due to missing the intltool function, but the program still can be
compiled and executable still can be shown.