[Anjuta-list] What are the most annoying bugs ?

Hi all,

Anjuta is part of GNOME and follows the same schedule. The final release is for the 18 March. We are getting close and are now trying to fix as much bugs as possible.

I'm afraid that we will not be able to fix all bugs on bugzilla before this date. So, I would like to ask you, if you have one or two bugs that you really want to be fixed. I will take particular attention to them.

No change in UI is allowed after the 2 February and even no change in messages after the 16 February, so it should be rather small changes.