Re: [Anjuta-list] Do I need to run automake after adding library dependencies?

Hi Malcolm,

Malcolm Lalkaka a écrit :
I created a new project, and was following the tutorial at
http://www.anjuta.org/documentations/subpage/documents/C/anjuta-build-tutorial/index.html.
I added a library to the project configuration, and added it as a
dependency of the target in the project. I then tried to build, but it
failed to find the header files for the library I just added.

I then ran automake within the project directory manually, and tried
building again; this worked. Is this a bug, or am I missing a step here?

I don't know I need more details. What message error do you get when it fails ? What have you done exactly ? so I can do the same here.

It's possible that something is not refresh correctly, I that you need to reload the project to take everything into account. But, this is a bug and you should report it in bugzilla.