Re: [Anjuta-list] Where's the Scintilla plug-in?

Hi Malcolm,

Malcolm Lalkaka a écrit :
I'm using Anjuta on Ubuntu 8.10, from the standard Ubuntu repositories
(version 2.24.1). In the plug-ins list, I no longer see a Scintilla
plugin. Has that plug-in been removed, or am I missing something?

The plugin is still present in Anjuta but not built by default. I think it has not been built on Ubuntu 8.10 but there is a bug report (in Ubuntu) about this.

Also, is there a comparison of the Scintilla plug-in to the
GtkSourceView plug-in somewhere, in terms of what features they have?

I don't think so. I'm using Scintilla so I don't know GtkSourceView very well. I think GtkSourceView is better integrated in GNOME (respect theme color by example) and print should work. While Scintilla has more features (code folding, zoom, comment block...).