[Anjuta-list] No plugin found implementing IAnjutaEditorFactory

Hi all:

After lots of problems trying to build all the modules required for anjuta to compile, I have this error at launch, when I try to create a new project:

** Message: Added idle loop to create global tags
(anjuta:19731): libanjuta-WARNING **: No plugin found implementing IAnjutaEditorFactory Interface.
(anjuta:19731): libanjuta-interfaces-CRITICAL **: ianjuta_editor_factory_new_editor: assertion `IANJUTA_IS_EDITOR_FACTORY(obj)' failed

If I import an old anjuta project, I can't see any source code , although i see the anjuta IDE menus and view.
I had problems with libtool (error: "/usr/lib/libpopt.la: No such file or directory)  and gnome-buid, but i finally could compile and all seems to be ok. Maybe this has something to do with the plugin problem?
I´m using CentOS 5, gcc 4.1.2 ,libtool 1.5.26

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks