[Anjuta-list] Cent OS 5

Hi,

I am having problems installing Anjuta onto Cent OS 5.

I've tried the following things:
1.  1. yum install anjuta
-- It is not in the repositories

2.  yum update
-- try to update everything as much as possible

3. I found a 2.4.2 version of the source and tried to compile it.  I got to ./configure and it would crash.  Claiming that the VTE package could not be found.  I got a VTE source file and was able to compile it without any problems.  However it was supposed to be version 0.16.2 and when I did a yum info vte I get version 0.14.0.  Anyhow, yum says vte has been installled.

4.  I found an .rpm version of Anjuta for distributions other than Fedora 3 and it stops at the public key thing.  I don't have the public key so it stops.

Any suggestions?  Or insights on what I'm doing wrong?

I love using Anjuta in my classroom and I'd like to keep using it but I'm worried that I'll have to use gEdit or Bluefish instead.  Help!

Thank you for your time.

Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website