Re: [Anjuta-list] Basic problems with Anjuta

Hi Steve,

Steve a écrit :
Well, it's definitely not an Anjuta problem. I just created a very similar basic program using glade3, v3.4.5 and I see the same error. After saving the project, I converted from a glade file to an xml file:
$ gtk-builder-convert glade_test.glade glade_test.xml
Wrote glade_test.xml
Here is the code I wrote (actially I copied from a glade tutorial on the web) to test this:

Well, try to run it outside Anjuta.

Your program seems correct, so the error is probably in the xml file, perhaps the conversion doesn't handle every case and you end with a xml file without a window object.