[Anjuta-list] corrupted fonts with russian encodings in anjuta 2.x

Hello!

I try to use anjuta for my and my colleagues C project in my institute.
The project exists already for several years. But I did not
knew about such feature-rich IDE like before. I like
anjuta very much but there is one bug for me in it.

The project has lots of russian words in the source-files.
Comments and so on. When I open it with anjuta all of theese
comments and other russian text is shown with some strange symbols.

I use koi8-r encoding but it is all the same with cp1251 russian encoding
too.

In the terminal theese two strings appear when i open such a file:

(anjuta:11258): libanjuta-CRITICAL **: anjuta_encoding_get_charset: assertion `enc != NULL' failed

(anjuta:11258): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_convert: assertion `from_codeset != NULL' failed
are great for my needs

I have found that somebody in this mail list had quite the same problem about two
years ago but a complete solution was not found.

I have tried anjuta-2.2 and 2.2.2 and also 2.3.5. I use gentoo. May be the problem
is not in anjuta itself but with glib or something? I do not know where to look for.

glib-2.14.6 gcc-4.1.2

Can you help me?

With utf8 encoding everything is ok but it is not very convenient to use it in my case
because nobody is going to switch computers in the institute to the unicode locale.

With best regards,
Petr Shatunov.