Re: [Anjuta-list] making SDL available to an Anjuta C++ project

seb.sfo wrote:

> Anjuta uses the standard autotools format: configure.in or configure.ac,
> and Makefile.am in all project directories. You can work on a project
> with or without Anjuta without loosing anything. On the other hand, the
> autotools stuff is a bit complex and the Anjuta GUI support is only
> partial.

> You need to look in Makefile.am and configure.ac|in files which are part
>   of your program sources files, like *.c.

Perfect, thank you. You can probably tell that I really am just starting to
learn C++, not knowing that configure.ac and Makefile.am were important
configuration files used during build time. I'll investigate the differences
between those files created as a generic C++ project versus a generic C
project using the SDL template. Hopefully that should point me in the right
direction for linking to the OGRE3D libraries as well. Thanks so much--great
info.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales eightvirtues com sales eightvirtues com
phone: (770) 853-6271