Re: [Anjuta-list] Indentation?

I should have sent it all.

In the previous letter, I created a file and then tested. Here is
another file that was in the project already when I created a C++
project.

int main()
{
  std::cout << "Hello world!" << std::endl;
  nice;
  nice;

  return 0;
}

When I type Enter and "okay" after the 3rd line (... std::endl;), I got
this.
int main()
{
  std::cout << "Hello world!" << std::endl;
    okay[prompt is blinking]
  nice;
  nice;

  return 0;
}

The indentation is not what I want. The indented 4 spaces are not spaces
but a tab. I also unchecked "Use tabs for indentation" in
Preference/GtkSourceview Editor/Editor.

It is hard for me to edit a c or c++ file now.

Thanks,

Sang Chul