Re: [Anjuta-list] View of global variables just as view of locals

Hi Sang Chul,

Sang Chul Choi a écrit :
Is there any menu command to do the same thing for global variables?

No.

Or if not, is there any other alternatives? I have tried "info Global Variables"
under the Debug->Info menu, and it does not seem to be the one that I
like.

It's the best alternative currently available.

I'm planning to clean up the variable part of the debugger and I have though about implementing this. But Anjuta now follows the gnome release schedule and no new feature are allowed since today. So this will not be available in version 2.4.x but it's quite possible for version 2.6.x in 8 months. You can put a bug (enhancement) in bugzilla database for this.

It shouldn't be very difficult to do. I'm just a bit afraid that a program can contains a lots of global variables and it could be quite slow to display all of them.