[Anjuta-list] Anjuta and GDB 6.7.1 does not produce the error of ``gdb terminated unexpectedly with status 134''

Hi,

I just want to let anybody know that Anjuta 2.2.0 and GDB 6.7.1 does not
seem to produce the error of ``gdb terminated unexpectedly with status
134'' any more.

I had the problem with Anjuta 2.2.0 and GDB 6.6-debian (packages with
Ubuntu 7.10 - the Gutsy Gibbon). What I did was to download GDB 6.7.1
and compiled it. At first, I could not compile it because of "no termcap
library error" during the GDB 6.7.1 compilation. I installed debian
packages of libncurses5-dev and libncurses5-dbg, which made GDB 6.7.1
compilation possible.

Thank you,

Sang Chul