Re: [Anjuta-list] How do I create this simple program in ajunta?

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 09:43:55PM +0100, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Brian Lavender a écrit :
> >I created a new project, but I am having a hard time getting a simple
> >gtk application working. How do I create the following in ajunta?
>
> Which version of anjuta are you using ?
I am using 2.2.0 on Ubuntu Gutsy

> Could you give more details about what's happen ?

I created a new project following the advice of ritz in a previous post.
I created a new project following his steps.

File->New->Project->C->GTK+

> Are you able to compile your program without Anjuta ?

I am able to build it with F11 and it runs. Now of course no callbacks
are registered, so now that is where I am stuck. I am stuck with glade,
and how to add a widget and corresponding callbacks. I guess that I
could erase everything, but I am curious how to add the widgets and the
callbacks within the existing framework. What do I do next?

Do I right click the glade file and create the button widget?

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/