Re: [Anjuta-list] Creating Project using FORTRAN

Hi!

Am Donnerstag, den 28.02.2008, 22:01 +0500 schrieb Suhail Qadeer:
> I want to create some projects using only FORTRAN files. I searched in
> the old archives and there is no info to do so. Is it possible?

You could possible import a project if it uses autotools. But we have no
wizard for fortran projects at the moment. But if you want to create
one, see the docs at
http://www.anjuta.org/documentations/subpage/documents/libanjuta/project-wizard-format.html