[Anjuta-list] How can I move to definitions or declarations of a variable (e.g., structure)?

Hi,

I have structure name (migstruct) and I double-clicked it and
right-click pops up a menu, from which I can see "Goto." Then, I can see
two menus, "Tag Definition" and "Tag Declaration." I want to jump to the
structure definition by clicking something like this. This does nothing.
I think that I am doing wrong click. What should I do if I want to jump
to structure definition by clicking the structure name?

Thank you,

Sang Chul