Re: [Anjuta-list] Refatoring tools

Hi!

Refactoring is one of the most difficult features to implement at all.
Of course, we would like to have such things and we are working on a
symbol database which will probably help us.

Anyway, refactoring is an absolutely difficult job to as it envolves a
lot of parser work and can become very nasty in C/C++ (think of
macros...). It's probably easier for other languages like Python,
Javascript, Vala but I haven't though much about that.