Re: [Anjuta-list] How to activate non-user-activatable plugins?

Hi!

These plugins will be enabled automatically when you need some. For
example, the glade plugin will be loaded when you open a glade file, the
project manager when you open a project, etc. It's not possible to
activate them manually because it does not make sense (and may rather
cause problems).