Re: [Anjuta-list] AutoFormat not working in Anjuta 2.2.1

Thanks Rob,

yes, I have tried to mark the text, but it's still not working.

I will download the latest build using svn for another try because there
is another problem. Every few minutes I have these message now:

>> The file 'main.cc' on the disk is more recent than
the current buffer. Do you want to reload it? <<

Guenther