Re: [Anjuta-list] gdb not working with C++ project

Hi,

Grizzly(Francis Smit) a écrit :
Hi I have a C++ project which works fine
but I wanted to debug it to test out the
debugging facilities, and every time I get
it to start then I see the debug cursor
on the first line of main then gdb crashes
with this message:
"gdb terminated unexpectedly with status 134"
then my app continues ignoring break points.

is this a bug or is something wrong with my anjuta
install, I have Anjuta 2.2.0 I compiled & installed
from source.

This is what's happen when gdb is killed. 134 = 0x86 => return status 1 and killed by signal 6. I think the best solution is to try with a more recent of gdb. I have used the released 6.6 but still get some troubles, so I'm currently compiling it from CVS sources.

Best Regards,