[Anjuta-list] glade invocation problems

I use Anjuta 2.2.0 from Debian and noticed two glade 3 invocation problems:

*My computer crashed while anjuta and glade were open. Now when I open
the project in Anjuta I can no longer invoce glade from within Anjuta.
manually invocing "glade-3 ttedit.glade" works fine.

*A problem that has been there even before the crash: When I
double-click on a .glade file in Anjuta Anjuta crashes (resulting in the
same symptoms as in the above problem when opening the project again).
When I right-click, there's two glade entries, if I use the second one
everything is fine, when I use the first one I get the crash (unless
Anjuta has already crashed once with the project open, then nothing
happens and double-clicking is the way only way to make it crash). The
first entry always reads "Glade interface designer", the second is
translated, it reads "Glade interface Designer" (nothe the "d" vs "D")
in the C locale. I normally use a de_DE.UTF-8 locale, so it reads "Glade
Oberflächenentwicklung".

Philipp