[Anjuta-list] Using external library

In project properties I added a module called "GLIB", I added glib-2.0
and glibmm-2.4 packages to it.
In the target properties I added "$(GLIB_CFLAGS)" to the C++ compiler
flags entry. In the group properites I added "$(GLIB_CFLAGS)" to both
the includes line and the C++ compiler flags.
However the include path for glib and glibmm is not passed to the
compiler, it dowsn't find the glibmm.h.
[I probably don't understand all this group and target stuff. I just
created a C++ project, it has a main.cc, pressing F11 generated an
executable, which I can select in the project view and set target
properties, I can select project's root directory and set group properties.]
The only effect of doing all this is that ./configure now gives a
"checking for GLIB... yes" output line.

Philipp