[Anjuta-list] help with anjuta and gtk+

Hello to all my name is moises, and I am new
programming in a Linux environment, and I am using
anjuta, but I have a problem with GTK + library,I can
compile using:

gcc 'pkg - config -- cflags -- libs gtk + -2.0' hello
-o hello.c

But when compiling an anjuta project with library gtk
+ I get the following message

Make main.o

Cc-c-o main.o main.c

  Error: gtk / gtk.h: No such file or directory
  Error: expected ')' before '*' Token

Main.c: In function 'main':

  'GtkWidget' undeclared (first use in this function)
  Error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once

  Error: for each function it appears in.)
  Error: 'window' undeclared (first use in this
function)
  Error: 'GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL' undeclared (first use
in this function)
  Error: 'TRUE' undeclared (first use in this
function)
  Error: 'destroyProgram' undeclared (first use in
this function)

Main.c: At top level:

  Expected ')' before '*' Token

Make: *** [main.o] Error 1

Completed ... Unsuccessful

Total time taken: 7 secs

and my problem is that anjuta doesn't find file *.h
but I installed gtk+ in /usr/include, but I don't know
as telling anjuta where find this files. Someone could
help me for know as tell anjuta where find there files

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/