Re: [Anjuta-list] override in Makefile

Hi, Johannes

When the project are not opened, many Anjuta feature are not enabled (for
example: search in all project files and s.o.).
Project plugin would behaviors to the extensions ($(eval ) for example) as
"make blackbox" line - for whole line ONLY, when plugin do not understand
this line (include continue line). The Extensions are not (probably)
important for the content of Makefile - from Anjuta point of view.

Roman