[Anjuta-list] Importing GNUCash as a Project to Anjuta

Hello !

I have just installed the newest version of Anjuta on my Ubuntu 7.04 without any problems.

For some reasons however i can't import GnuCash as a Project to Anjuta.
I am getting allways this error message here

"Could not find a valid project backend for the directory given (/home/administrator/development/gnucash). Please select a different directory, or try upgrading to a newer version of the Gnome Build Framework."

Building Gnucash with this how-to works great.
http://groups.google.ch/group/gnucash/web/how-to-build-gnucash-from-the-sources
autogen configure make install and so on works perfect.

How can i import a normal project that has  "autogen"  "makefiles" and so on in Anjuta ?
The  Anjuta Manual on the  Homepage is for some reason empty.
Please Help !