Re: [Anjuta-list] add file to project !

I've have perhaps found the problem :
- After checking "project files", I found out, there was 2 times the
same .cc file, I removed both, and I add the correct one again...

- second problem, all header files are in an include directory, and have
a target /include/other_files. My header file is missing there, so I've
tried to add it, but I had an error message :

"Can't add source: Unable to update project
Unimplemented target type writer"

Any Idea ???