[Anjuta-list] Pull-down Menu for quick navigation

Hi,

I've just installed Anjuta 2.02. One of the most features that I liked in Anjuta is the pull-down menu where you can quickly switch to any functions or variables that you've implemented in your code. I couldn't locate that pull-down menu. I hope it is still there somewhere in this version. I tried every possible way to bring that menu but no luck. Any ideas how to locate that menu? If not I am afraid I have to install one of the previous versions.