[Anjuta-list] Ubuntu packaging and Anjuta

Hi all,

I've been recently trying to package my stuff for the Ubuntu
repositories (using 1.2.4, not quite ready for 2.x.x series yet). The
problem is that Automake sets up configure to install the docs
in /usr/local/doc (although it installs to /usr/doc/ when debhelper
takes over).

The problem is that I've been trying to change my upstream so that
everything registered as docs in the Anjuta project just install
in /usr/share/doc/${PACKAGE} from the outset. Does anyone know how this
is done from the project config window?

Thanks!

Darryl LeCount
www.jamyskis.net
darryl jamyskis net

PGP Key: 1E94A0F1
To confirm the authenticity of this mail, add this key to your PGP keyring.
Um den Ursprung dieses E-Mails zu bestätigen, bitte diesen Schüssel in Ihren PGP-Schlüsselbund einfügen.
Pour vérifier l'authenticité de ce courriel, ajoutez ce clé à votre porte-clés PGP.