Re: [Anjuta-list] Menu bug

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Volz a écrit :
In the View->Editor menu are some checkboxes that are not checked, but
if I click them I see that the option was enabled, but the checkbox
wasn't shown activated. This worked here in a new Anjuta profile. Later
it worked without problems.

I have already seen this with the View->Task menu checkboxes (bug #423467) in bugzilla :). But it seems to work for the View->Editor menu items. I think there is a bug near but it's a bit difficult to find, it would be helpful if you can provide more details. Anyway, when I will work on this bug #423467, I will try to take a look a this too.