Re: [Anjuta-list] (no subject)

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 10:36 +0100, German Diago Gomez wrote:
> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/he-man/Desktop/gnome-build-0.1.0/src/gbf'
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `libgbfmarshal.list', needed by
> `libgbfmarshal.h'.  Stop.
> Can help please? I googled but had no luck. :-(. Thanks in advance

What odd things are doing with the build? I tried downloading the
tarball and it build perfectly fine with './configure && make'. Also I
tried 'make clean' and 'make distclean' and rebuilt. They still worked.
The file libgbfmarshal.list was very much there everytime.

I think you did something unintentionally, such as deleting the file
that came with the tarball. Could you please try fresh from the tarball?

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba