[Anjuta-list] Source dependencies

Hi all,

I've been using Anjuta 1 for a while (not ready to start on DevStudio
just yet although I have been testing it) and one common complaint that
people who use my programs have is that the configure scripts do not
check for dependency availability.

For example, my games almost always use the Allegro library, and to
compile these, the Allegro development headers need to be available.

Is there any way of modifying the configure file by means of the project
dialogue without resorting to modifying the configure file itself
through a text editor?

Thanks!

Darryl LeCount
darryl jamyskis net