[Anjuta-list] Glade and anjuta

Um, hi all.

   So, I am launching new endevours into programming on linux. I have anjunta installed and running. I started going through the tutorial (http://writelinux.com/glade/ ) and I am having some problems getting the glade stuff over to the main program.
   I get my Gnome C project created ok. Then I click File > New > Glade file. Then I create a new window and stick a button on it. Then, on the signals tab of the properties for the button, I select on_button1_clicked. Cool. Now what? The tutorial refers to an add button and ok buttons that I don't seem to have. When I populate the signal handler, then build the project, nothing is added to the callbacks.c file. So, the button has a signal handler, but no new code.
   Another problem that I think is related. When I build my project, then run it from a terminal, I get a blank window.... no button.

   Any suggestions? I am running anjunta 2.1.1 on a Ubuntu Edgy Eft. (2.0.2 would not do anything when I did File > New > Glade file, so it was suggested I try 2.1.1. Which actually does stuff.... but.... er... doh.)

Thanks muchly and may the linux library gods smile well upon you.
--- Travis