Re: [Anjuta-list] feature requests

Hi!

Am Mittwoch, den 05.12.2007, 13:34 +0100 schrieb joop renes:
> hi,
> i don't know if this is the right list for a feature request, if not
> could someone please point me to the right one?

Please file them as bugs with severity "enhancement" at
bugzilla.gnome.org (Product "anjuta"). Two separate bugs please!

> request1, could there be added a facility to introduce namespaces in the
> C++ class creation wizard

That shouldn't be difficult to archive.

> request2, in the filemanagement module a facility to delete classes from
> the project, e.g. when i decide to merge two classes into a new one, at
> least one name becomes obsolete, but that name appears in many files,
> some of which are regenerated.
> regards

This one requirement quite a bit of knowledge about the code an it's
classes. We might have some more information in the new symbol-db plugin
but this might only be implemented in the long-term.