Re: [Anjuta-list] Desktop Files and Translations

Hi Michael,

Michael Lamothe a écrit :
I'm new to Anjuta 2.X and I have a few questions about building my
Debian/Ubuntu based GNOME application.  The Anjuta help menu option
refers the help documentation on http://anjuta.org but I can't seem to
find that.

Yes, I think it's bug #451557 that will corrected in next release. Else you can find the documentation here:
http://anjuta.org/documentations/subpage/documents/C/anjuta-manual/anjuta-manual.html

1. Add a desktop file to my project.  I can add it simply to the
distribution by configuring files in the debian directory but I
thought that Anjuta 2.x might have a better way of doing it.

I'm not completely sure but I think there is no better way to do this currently.

2. Add translations to my project.  I have a po directory, which I
assume that I put po files in, but there are intltool-* scripts in the
root of my project.  Am I supposed to run those or are they called by
Makefiles.

Anjuta uses auto tools and I think there isn't any particular support for internationalization yet. So you should do it like for any other auto tools based project.