[Anjuta-list] Creating MyFirst Project - Anjuta.

App:   Anjuta 1.2.4a
OS:    Linux Debian

I am having problems developing a GUI app with Anjuta.
After following all the necessary steps to create a GTKmm application
Anjuta did not create a GTKmm tamplate program, like Dev-Cpp does. The
result was a c++ file template that is suited for terminal base
programs.
------------

#include <iostream>
int main()
{
	std::cout << "Hello world" << std::endl;
	return 0;
}
------------

Nevertheless, the code builds and compiles succesfully, [F3 - F11], but
for some reason it does not execute [F3], instead I get an error message
that that reads:
"The target executable does not exist for this project"

What other information do you need for you to troubleshoot this problem.
I had a similar problem with Anjuta 1.2.2, and dropped it for another
GDI, but now that I have time again, I want to make Anjuta my GDI of
choice.
Please, don't change the subject of this email message, it is my hope
that once this problem is resolved I will have enough information to
write a small HOW-TO or a quick and dirty "My First Project in Anjuta"
essay.
So, please, tell me what you need and what I can do to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.