Re: [Anjuta-list] safe statically linked Anjuta 2.0.2 build?

Hi!

Maybe the simplest way is just to leave out devhelp because it does not
work because of bugs in gtkmozembed. Simpy comment out the in
configure.in and src/Makefile.am

LD_LIBARY_PATH is not really what you want, but maybe PKG_CONFIG_PATH is
better. Anyway, this is complicated and as you have pleanty of disc
space you could simply use jhbuild to build anjuta and all gnome
depencies around it.

Anyway, Anjuta should work with Glib 2.10 und GTK+ 2.8!