[Anjuta-list] String problems

Hi list,

I'm having some problems with strings.

I used Glade for GUI design. With Glade, I set some gtk labels to show "ºC" or vocals like "á".

If I compile the project and the run it (F3) there is no problem, the GUI is showed properly and the labels are right.
But when I try to build the distribution I get a gettext error telling that I have some non ASCII strings in my code.

Viewing interface.c I see the non ASCII characteres scaped. So if I want to build the distribution I need to change the strings in the code.

What can I do to avoid this problem?

Thanks in advance.