Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-list]Project wizard problem

I have autogen installed. Just reinstalled it (emerge autogen on
gentoo). Did not help. Any other Idea? Is there a way to get more
log-output?
Thanks!
Nathan

Quoting Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de>:

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job ea
sier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronim
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat
=121642