Re: [Anjuta-list] linking

Hi,
to link a library, go to settings -> compiler & linker settings ->
"libraries" tag

type the name of your library in the edit box and click "Add". Now the
name of the library shall appear in the list box with a check on the
left side :-) btw. you should enter the name of the library without
the lib at the beginning, "pq" in your case or "bluetooth" for
libbluetooth (which was my case :)).

I'm not sure about the path. What I wrote works for libs in the
default lib directory.

Once, anjuta refused to link on of my libs no matter how hard i tried.
Creating a new project helped (I probably messed up something in the
config, who knows)
That is exactly what I have tried. Have also tried in a new project now, with the same result. I can see the the include files is listed .deps/main.Po, but I'm wondering why .libs is empty ?

Poul